Friday, 28 October 2016

How much is my makeup collection worth?!


I just wanted to say thank you firstly for everyone who's left comments and even viewed my blog, it means a lot.

I got this blog idea off my friend, Emily who also has a blog. The link is just below.

http://emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk/

I will be adding up what my makeup collection is worth in categories, primers being first. Hope you enjoy this blog!

Primer
-Rimmel stay matte
-Benefit ''That gal''
  • £9.99
Concealer
-Collection lasting perfection (x3)
-Rimmel wake me up
-Natural collection
  • £20.35
Foundation
-Rimmel 25 hour lasting finish (x2)
-Rimmel light perfecting radiance
-Maybelline dream satin liquid
  • £31.96
Powder
-Rimmel clear complexion
-Rimmel stay matte (x2)
  • £16.97
Blusher
-MUA ''bon bon''
-Makeup revolution baked blush
-Benefit ''Thrrob'' (discontinued)
-Benefit posie tint
  • £53.99
Bronze/contour
-Rimmel natural bronzer
-Barry M contour kit
-Seventeen ''define and conquer''
-Benefit hoola bronzer
  • £41.97
Eyeshadow
-Makeup revolution palette 'Born to Die''
-No7 smokey rose quad
-Barry M natural glow shadow and primer 1
-Barry M natural glow shadow and blush 2
-Seventeen single shadow ''Yeah baby''
  • £32.37
Mascara
-MAC opulash optimum black (x2)
-No7 fanomenal lash
-H&M lengthening mascara
-H&M volumising mascara
-Forever living ''lengthening''
-Maybelline lash sensational
-Benefit ''Bad gal'' (x2)
  • £110.83
Eyeliner
-Soap and glory carbon black
-Rimmel scandal eyes
  • £11.49
Brows
-MAC eyebrow crayon
-Rimmel pro palette
-Maybelline brow satin
-Benefit brows a go go 
  • £52.48
Highlight
-Benefit high beam
-Makeup revolution highlight sweetheart
  • £24.50
Lips
(There are too many products for me to list here! If you have any specific questions about my lip products, feel free to comment below :) )
  • £213.45
Setting sprays
-NYX matte setting spray
  • £7.00

Grand total!

  • £627.35
Who knew you could spend so much on makeup, it's crazy! Thank you so much for reading. 

Much love, Mia X

10 comments:

  1. Haha, that made me think how much I spend on make up and let me tell you - it's a lot. If you are open to constructive critisism I think this post would be more interesting if you added pictures of the products or at least their names, maybe talked about whether they are worth the money, etc. Otherwise - good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much for that great feedback, I'm going to add that now:) X

      Delete
  2. I don't wear makeup other than mascara and brows, but this post made me realize how expensive it would be if I did wear it haha

    I recently started blogging and would appreciate if you checked it out:
    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy! Yeah I'll definitely check out your blog :) X

      Delete
  3. I don't really wear makeup but I surely do spend A LOT of money on books! Made me realize how much money we throw on things like these. Lovely post. :D <3
    Much love,
    Salina.

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, it's crazy Xx

      Delete
  4. I feel very embarrassed at the fact I've spent more on lipsticks than you have on your whole collection haha!�� Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily yours is just insane!!;) Xx

      Delete
    2. Makeup collection coming in January;) Me, you and Bethany should collab and all do a makeup collection at the same time! xx

      Delete
    3. Would absolutely love to do that! It'd be amazing Xx

      Delete